Friday 22 April 2016

Taking Command!

For the last week that I have been in this place, I have been making sure every one knows that I am the one that rules things around here. There is this annoying dog that wanted to become friends. To think a peasant wanting to be friends with the queen. I made sure he knew his place. Then there is this very stupid male cat who used to rule things. He keeps on trying to ask me out on a date, but we all know that he just wants information. My boy carries me past these strange creatures once in a while. They are not very smart, except for one small black rooster. He doesn't say much but I know he is the most deadly. Luckily these strange creatures are stuck in a wire box. I am pretty sure every one knows who is running this joint now... except that stupid male cat. He just doesn't get the point.

I can now rest after I chased the dog and intimidated the cat... finally, peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment